In your role as an Administrator, your primary focus will be to deliver a complete administration service and exceptional customer service to pension clients. The role is very process driven and successful applicants will be required to process general day-to-day administration tasks within one of our teams.
The scope of the role covers the support of both pension administration functions and usage of the back-office systems.
Key to success will be your need to put the customer at the centre of everything that you do, your attention to detail, your drive for continuous improvement and your communication skills.
The role would be ideal for an existing administrator or a graduate/sixth-form leaver looking for a career in pensions and financial services.
In this fast-paced environment your duties will include:
- Responsibility for providing excellent service to all customers (advisers, clients and third parties);
- Responsibility for the administration of client’s SIPPs;
- Ensuring company policy and procedures are always adhered to;
- Ensuring all daily targets set are met;
- Demonstrating a strong work ethic and adaptability to achieve daily tasks;
- Building effective team relationships.
Delivering excellence is no easy task, particularly when you are transforming a business. So we’re looking for someone with the right experience and behaviours to join our team. The ‘DNA’ we look for starts with high proactivity and tenacity, the desire to deliver service excellence, attention to detail and a passion for both innovation and continuous improvement. As well as this, you will need to have:
- Desire to work in the financial services industry, specifically processing administration tasks;
- A proactive nature and be highly motivated;
- Strong client relationship skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Good communication skills;
- Good organisation and team working skills;
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office suite;
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
About Embark Group
Embark Group is a full-scale retirement solutions provider. We are committed to acquiring, developing and holding – for the long-term – a range of financial services businesses in the UK and internationally. As an investor we look for wholly-owned, minority interest and joint venture investments that can generate value independently or in concert with other assets in our portfolio.
We look for businesses that possess the capacity for scaled growth, a proven presence in their chosen market segments, strong people with the right values, and most importantly that offer an opportunity for us to add value through digital delivery.
Our approach centres on four primary enablers: our expertise, access to leading technology, focus on consumers, and capital. More than anything, we build safe and recurring value for all of our stakeholders, customers, partners, employees and shareholders.
This role will be working within the EBS Pensions Limited entity, which forms part of the Embark Group.
Does this sound like the right opportunity for you?
To apply, please send a cover letter and copy of your CV to Martyna Ryder at email@example.com. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Martyna directly via email.