In your role as Executive, Banking and payroll in Salisbury, you will be responsible for administering and processing the daily, monthly and ad hoc banking, payroll and RAS financial transactions for all products (SIPP, FPT & SSAS) and outsourcing contracts in accordance with standards and controls set down in procedures for member-directed pension schemes. Successful candidates will be flexible team players and will have a professional, helpful approach.
In this fast-paced environment your duties will include:
- Dealing with all daily banking
- Processing the pension payroll
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Dealing with all other financial transactions to support the Administration teams. The team ensures all regulations and procedures are adhered to at all times, and that a high level of customer care is provided.
Delivering excellence is no easy task, particularly when you are transforming a business. So we’re looking for someone with the right experience and behaviours to join our team. The ‘DNA’ we look for starts with high proactivity and tenacity, the desire to deliver service excellence, attention to detail and a passion for both innovation and continuous improvement. As well as this, you will need to have:
- At least 3 years administration experience in banking or payroll environment.
- Technical awareness of SSAS/SIPP/FPT demonstrating why different banking processes/requirements apply to different products.
- Current knowledge and understanding of FCA regulations, HMRC and TPR regulations and legislative practices, demonstrating an understanding of how these impact on member-directed pension schemes.
- Minimum GCSE Maths grade C or equivalent required. Educated to A Level standard or equivalent is desirable
- Strong numerical and literary skills
- Sound knowledge of all Microsoft Applications.
- Good communication skills both written and oral, with the ability to structure communication to meet the needs of the client.
- Strong organisational skills
About Embark Group
Embark Group is a full-scale retirement solutions provider. We are committed to acquiring, developing and holding – for the long-term – a range of financial services businesses in the UK and internationally. As an investor we look for wholly-owned, minority interest and joint venture investments that can generate value independently or in concert with other assets in our portfolio.
We look for businesses that possess the capacity for scaled growth, a proven presence in their chosen market segments, strong people with the right values, and most importantly that offer an opportunity for us to add value through digital delivery.
Our approach centres on four primary enablers: our expertise, access to leading technology, focus on consumers, and capital. More than anything, we build safe and recurring value for all of our stakeholders, customers, partners, employees and shareholders.
This role will be working within the Rowanmoor Executive Pensions Limited entity, which forms part of the Embark Group.
Does this sound like the right opportunity for you?
To apply, please send a cover letter and copy of your CV to Vicky Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Vicky directly via email.