As Client Portfolio Executive, you will work within a team in accordance with standards and controls for the specific member-directed pension scheme, ensuring clients are provided with a personal, portfolio based service and a high level of customer care. Administrators are responsible for managing the client relationship for a portfolio of schemes and all aspects of pensions administration from processing new applications through to drawdown/payment of death benefits.
- Manage a portfolio of member directed Pension Schemes/Plans
- Respond to a range of queries and correspondence, ensuring all work is processed in accordance with SLAs and internal deadlines
- Work checklists, flowcharts, procedure notes are followed and completed at all times to reduce financial and reputational risk
- Promote the culture, conduct &behavioursrequired to support good customer outcomes, setting an example to the team at all times
- Maintains and improves client relationships, effectively handling client enquiries, both complex and simple on the telephone
- Ensure that all records and internal databases are fully updated for all transactions where required to meet Company requirements.
- Take personal responsibility for ensuring knowledge of HMRC, FCA & TPR legislative practices and changes relating to all SSAS administration and business products are kept up to date using all resources available
- Ensure work is managed effectively and any regulatory deadlines are met, highlighting any exceptions to the Client Portfolio Team Manager immediately
- Takes personal responsibility for ensuring documents and transactions are verified correctly and in accordance with the verification process tominimiserisk
- Resolve queries and issues by the most effective method ofcommunicationin a professional and timely manner, with reference to established frameworks and procedures.
- Liaise with other departments within the Company as required, requesting information and chasing progress.
- Provide training and support to team colleagues and take responsibility for coaching and mentoring less experienced members of staff as requested by Client Portfolio Team Manager
- Contribute to projects when requested and deliver within set timescales
Delivering excellence is no easy task, particularly when you are transforming a business. So we’re looking for someone with the right experience and behaviours to join our team. The ‘DNA’ we look for starts with high proactivity and tenacity, the desire to deliver service excellence, attention to detail and a passion for both innovation and continuous improvement. As well as this, you will need to have:
- Minimum GCSE Maths & English grade C or equivalent
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent
- At least 3 years experience of administering member-directed pension schemes
- Proven administration skills with the ability to able to work in an organised systematic manner
- Sound knowledge of all Microsoft Applications
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Good communication skills, with the ability to structure communication to meet the needs of the client
About Embark Group
Embark Group is a full-scale retirement solutions provider. We are committed to acquiring, developing and holding – for the long-term – a range of financial services businesses in the UK and internationally. As an investor we look for wholly-owned, minority interest and joint venture investments that can generate value independently or in concert with other assets in our portfolio.
We look for businesses that possess the capacity for scaled growth, a proven presence in their chosen market segments, strong people with the right values, and most importantly that offer an opportunity for us to add value through digital delivery.
Our approach centres on four primary enablers: our expertise, access to leading technology, focus on consumers, and capital. More than anything, we build safe and recurring value for all of our stakeholders, customers, partners, employees and shareholders.
This role will be working within the Rowanmoor business, which forms part of the Embark Group.
Does this sound like the right opportunity for you?
To apply, please send a cover letter and copy of your CV to Vicky Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Vicky directly via email.