In your role as Senior Business Analyst, you will be working on various Business and IT change programmes with the Change team. You will be for shaping and initiating projects through to delivery and successful implementation across our various wrap platforms.
- Applying a thorough and methodical approach to research and analysis to achieve a comprehensive and objective understanding of requirements, problems and opportunities.
- Workshop facilitation, stakeholder management presentations and review sessions for requirements and solutions.
- Identifying and documenting potential solutions considering all available information and constraints.
- Recommending and managing implementation of end to end solutions for all aspects of the SIPP, ISA and GIA product lifecycle Inc. Model management and D2C front end user journeys.
- Business process analysis, mapping and design using Business modelling language.
- Ability to analyse requirements, design and implement effective control frameworks for target operating model.
- Inputting into test strategy and support creation of test data and scripts.
- Identifying and liaising with project / task stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Producing project and communication documents / reports in a professional manner.
- Adhering to relevant methodologies and standards to meet the needs of a fast-paced changing business.
- Ability to interact with B2B partners in a senior analysis role to develop and implement multi-product, multi-channel platform-based solutions.
Delivering excellence is no easy task, particularly when you are transforming a business. So we’re looking for someone with the right experience and behaviours to join our team. The ‘DNA’ we look for starts with high proactivity and tenacity, the desire to deliver service excellence, attention to detail and a passion for both innovation and continuous improvement. As well as this, you will need to have:
- A minimum of 5-10 years’ experience working in a structured project-based environment within a diverse range of business teams.
- Business analysis and change management in the UK Financial Services industry
- Fund platforms, Investments, pensions as well as operational principles and management
- Detailed wrap product knowledge
- Structured analysis methodology
- ISEB Business analysis
- Lean six sigma or equivalent for process optimisation
- Self-motivation and a track record of working to a high personal and professional standard
- Ability to run multiple parallel activities
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with ability to influence at all levels
- Experience of working on a large programme of business change
About Embark Group
Embark Group is a full-scale retirement solutions provider. We are committed to acquiring, developing and holding – for the long-term – a range of financial services businesses in the UK and internationally. As an investor we look for wholly-owned, minority interest and joint venture investments that can generate value independently or in concert with other assets in our portfolio.
We look for businesses that possess the capacity for scaled growth, a proven presence in their chosen market segments, strong people with the right values, and most importantly that offer an opportunity for us to add value through digital delivery.
Our approach centres on four primary enablers: our expertise, access to leading technology, focus on consumers, and capital. More than anything, we build safe and recurring value for all of our stakeholders, customers, partners, employees and shareholders.
Does this sound like the right opportunity for you?
To apply, please send a cover letter and copy of your CV to Kirsty Seal at email@example.com. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Kirsty directly via email.