We at Vested are looking for a two home-based Client Managers, for the North and South regions of the UK (the North covering the North of England and Scotland and the South covering Central and South England and London). In your role you will be responsible for delivery of advisory employee benefit services and overall client management of a portfolio of clients. This will include fee generation, business development, supporting Senior Client Managers and Directors on larger clients and working effectively with our Operations team to deliver high quality and consistent client work.
A proactive, responsive, creative and structured approach is required. The successful candidate needs to demonstrate experience and success with advising employee benefit services and also able to demonstrate a good technical knowledge across a range of product and service areas.
- Directly responsible for the day to day client servicing of a portfolio of clients
- Act as client’s main point of contact, arranging and participating in meetings and delivery of work in a structured manner. To include annual review meetings with clients
- Work effectively with operations team to deliver work to a high quality, consistently and in a timely manner
- Providing effective support to Senior Client management team
- Prepare, review and sign off reports, presentations and other client communications
- Develop existing fee revenue from clients by maintaining positive client relationship and promoting new services
- Promote the culture, profile and behaviours required to support good customer outcomes, setting an example to the team at all times
- Maintain records on client databases (including Intelligent Office)
- Project manage specific client projects, including implementation of new benefits
- Assist in attaining new clients where appropriate
- Support relationships with external suppliers and providers by maintaining on-going relationships with key contacts to assist the business and clients
Delivering excellence is no easy task, particularly when you are transforming a business. So we’re looking for someone with the right experience and behaviours to join our team. The ‘DNA’ we look for starts with high proactivity and tenacity, the desire to deliver service excellence, attention to detail and a passion for both innovation and continuous improvement. As well as this, you will need to have:
- Ability to work in a logical, structured and collaborative manner with colleagues
- Ability to deliver work to strict deadlines
- Experience of dealing directly in a responsive manner with clients and the ability to manage client expectations with a confident and professional approach
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing, including a professional telephone manner
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong presentation skills
- An understanding and be commercially aware of financial aspects to managing a client book and ability to negotiate fees
- Technical knowledge in the majority of advisory areas above
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Outlook
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent
- Minimum GCSE Maths & English grade C or equivalent
- Industry based technical qualifications (CII/ PMI)
Vested Employee Benefits (‘Vested’) is a modern and creative Employee Benefits Consultancy. We try to bring new ideas to help reinvigorate companies’ employee benefits provision. We provide high quality advice, support, solutions and products to employers and operate nationally, throughout the UK. Our focus is on the SME market who already offer a range of benefits but are looking to modernise their approach, develop their offering and use technology to create efficiencies and improve the communication of benefits to employees. Vested is a collaboration between the Embark Group and Mazars LLP. To find out more about Vested, please visit our website at vesteddigital.co.uk.
About Embark Group
Embark Group is a full-scale retirement solutions provider. We are committed to acquiring, developing and holding – for the long-term – a range of financial services businesses in the UK and internationally. As an investor we look for wholly-owned, minority interest and joint venture investments that can generate value independently or in concert with other assets in our portfolio.
We look for businesses that possess the capacity for scaled growth, a proven presence in their chosen market segments, strong people with the right values, and most importantly that offer an opportunity for us to add value through digital delivery.
Our approach centres on four primary enablers: our expertise, access to leading technology, focus on consumers, and capital. More than anything, we build safe and recurring value for all of our stakeholders, customers, partners, employees and shareholders.
Does this sound like the right opportunity for you?
To apply, please send a cover letter and copy of your CV to Vicky Cook at email@example.com. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Vicky directly via email.