We are currently looking for a Marketing Analyst to join our growing team. In your role as Marketing Analyst, you will take part in developing, executing and managing the business’s product and marketing strategy including relevant product marketing campaigns. In this role, you will protect and grow the brand, creating a differentiated and compelling positioning for an intermediated audience and the end client.
You will support development of tools to support business insight, interpreting and sharing with key internal and external stakeholders. Your role will play a pivotal part in supporting our Sales team demonstrable by delivery of market leading products, product enhancement and collateral. You will be enabled, and expected, to independently seek opportunities to develop and enhance brand and product, and will act as an ambassador for the Group, brand and product both internally and externally.
Your role will be focused on creating and maintaining a range of collateral and campaigns which actively supporting tactical and strategic opportunities to develop and market the group product range. Whilst building a strong, collaborative working relationship and pro-actively seeking ways to support the products sales effort.
- Support development, execution and management of the product and marketing strategy
- Ensure activity is measured against a clear set of KPIs
- Demonstrate the ability and creative skills to develop and protect the brand and its positioning, promise and values in relation to key customer groups
- Manage the communications between our organisation and the ‘public’ including but not limited to, customers, suppliers, employees, investors and journalists for the benefit of our reputation
- Be responsible for the delivery of all marketing campaigns, supporting tactical and strategic sales and proposition launches/initiatives
- Use and maintain the marketing measurement framework and work to clearly set of KPIs
- Propose integral new product propositions, including dimensions of customer experience, operational workflow, risk and compliance control
- Identify resources to develop the propositions and manage effectively and efficiently
- Assess commercial opportunities in a rounded fashion and presents a succinct business case for the development of a new commercial activity (product, distribution partnership, capability) based on economic forecasting, risk assessments, implementation/operational requirements, and reputational/regulatory impact
- Demonstrate the ability to imagine and map customer journeys for any product, service or process effectively to needs and wants of clients
- Analyse the effectiveness of campaigns and making recommendations for future activity and strategies
- Provide administrative support to other departments within the Group
Delivering excellence is no easy task, particularly when you are transforming a business. So, we’re looking for someone with the right experience and behaviours to join our team. The ‘DNA’ we look for starts with high proactivity and tenacity, the desire to deliver service excellence, attention to detail and a passion for both innovation and continuous improvement. As well as this, you will need to have:
- Financial Services Experience desirable but not essential
- Marketing experience including collateral production, campaign management, digital, events, advertising and PR
- Working knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop
- SIPP or investment platform knowledge desirable
- Used to high pace, regulated environments
- Systems savvy
- Process enhancement experience preferred
- Numerate with good Verbal Reasoning skills
- Degree in Marketing or relevant subject; CII or Financial Services qualification preferred but not essential
About Embark Group
Embark Group is a full-scale retirement solutions provider. We are committed to acquiring, developing and holding – for the long-term – a range of financial services businesses in the UK and internationally. As an investor we look for wholly-owned, minority interest and joint venture investments that can generate value independently or in concert with other assets in our portfolio.
We look for businesses that possess the capacity for scaled growth, a proven presence in their chosen market segments, strong people with the right values, and most importantly that offer an opportunity for us to add value through digital delivery.
Our approach centres on four primary enablers: our expertise, access to leading technology, focus on consumers, and capital. More than anything, we build safe and recurring value for all of our stakeholders, customers, partners, employees and shareholders.
Does this sound like the right opportunity for you?
To apply, please send a cover letter and copy of your CV to Kirsty Seal at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Kirsty directly via email.