As the Investment Analyst, Embark platform you will work closely with the Head of Strategic partnerships to onboard all Discretionary Fund Manager (DFM) partners onto the model portfolio functionality on the Embark platform (Xhub) and support the ongoing relationships.
The primary responsibility is to deliver training to all DFM partners and to manage day to day enquiries. These will include operational enquiries, IT related enquiries and those relating to the investments available on the Embark platform.
You will also be responsible for managing all requests for additional investments onto the Embark platform and be responsible for all regular reporting to fund managers, complete any RFPs relating to Embark platform and model portfolio and act as the business liaison with online stockbroker for all ETI trading.
Occasional travel to London will be required.
- Manage all requests for additional investments onto the platform including due diligence, owning the static data process, liaising with sales, if investments are not available and monitoring all requests with FNZ
- Analyse all model portfolios submitted by DFM’s to ensure investments are available – if not, suggest alternatives prior to requests being issued to FNZ
- Complete all RFP returns relating to Embark platform and model portfolio and act as point of contact for any test queries
- Liaise with online stockbroker for ETI trading and provide assistance for the billing
- Own the process for the issue of all MiFID II reporting to fund managers
- Act as key point of contact both internal and external for Xhub functionality
- Responsible for training all operational staff within the DFM businesses and within the Embark group and ensure procedures are documented and portfolios set up correctly
- Manage all enquiries from DFMs
- Review all collateral on an ongoing basis and liaise with marketing for any appropriate amendments
Delivering excellence is no easy task, particularly when you are transforming a business. So we’re looking for someone with the right experience and behaviours to join our team. The ‘DNA’ we look for starts with high proactivity and tenacity, the desire to deliver service excellence, attention to detail and a passion for both innovation and continuous improvement. As well as this, you will need to have:
- Knowledge of the FNZ technology and Xhub functionality
- Strong understanding of the different investment types available on platforms and the dealing/trading processes
- Understanding of the DFM market and model portfolio propositions
- Good understanding of the platform market and key competitors
- A strong academic background to Degree level or equivalent
About Embark Group
Embark Group is a full-scale retirement solutions provider. We are committed to acquiring, developing and holding – for the long-term – a range of financial services businesses in the UK and internationally. As an investor we look for wholly-owned, minority interest and joint venture investments that can generate value independently or in concert with other assets in our portfolio.
We look for businesses that possess the capacity for scaled growth, a proven presence in their chosen market segments, strong people with the right values, and most importantly that offer an opportunity for us to add value through digital delivery.
Our approach centres on four primary enablers: our expertise, access to leading technology, focus on consumers, and capital. More than anything, we build safe and recurring value for all of our stakeholders, customers, partners, employees and shareholders.
Does this sound like the right opportunity for you?
To apply, please send a cover letter and copy of your CV to Kirsty Seal at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Kirsty directly via email.