We are currently looking for a Group Facilities Manager to join our growing team in Salisbury or Leicester. This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, competent individual with a high level of technical knowledge.
Would you like to be part of a team that provides industry leading, competent and technical customer service? Are you passionate about innovation and a focus on continuous improvement? Are you proactive and tenacious?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then our Group Facilities Manager role could be right for you.
Below you will find a short summary of the open position or you can download the full job specification PDF here.
Purpose and job role
As a Group Facilities Manager, your primary objective will be to provide support to all other parts of the Embark Group in connection with all office premises held, with particular emphasis on Health and Safety compliance and office security in line with the Group and legal requirements. Your role will be focused on ensuring that consistency is applied across the Group for all facilities issues. You will be responsible for providing strong facilities department support through the management of a dedicated team. You will be enabled, and expected, to independently seek opportunities to develop and enhance Group facilities and will have a passion to learn and develop.
Essential knowledge and experience
The following experience and knowledge are essential for this role:
- Multi-site facilities management experience essential.
- A thorough understanding of Health and Safety legislation with a qualification in Health and Safety being essential.
- Basic knowledge of legal rental leases.
- Strong negotiating skills to enable the creation and maintenance of third party relationships.
- An understanding of best practice in security management.
- Excellent communicator with stakeholders at all levels both internally and externally.
- Established experience and track record in leading a successful facilities department that support the wider business strategy and proposition development.
- 3yrs+ supervisory experience.
Does this sound like the right opportunity for you?
To apply, please send a cover letter and copy of your CV to Tina Biffen at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Tina directly via email.