We are currently looking for a SSAS and SIPP Sales Consultant/Business Development Manager to join our Rowanmoor National Sales team, covering London Central and surrounding region.
This is an exciting career opportunity for a self-motivated, customer focused individual with a strong communications and technical pensions orientated skill set. The individual would be selling to financial advisers, with some associated accountant and solicitor meeting work too. Existing SSAS and SIPP meeting work would be involved such as Scheme Trustee meetings.
Do you have previous experience working in financial services, specifically in a pensions sales role working with financial advisers? Are you looking to join an innovative, fast growing business? Would you like to be known as a subject matter expert, in the specialist field of SSAS and SIPP?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then our Business Development Manager/Sales Consultant role could be right for you.
Below you will find a short summary of the open position or you can download the full job specification PDF here.
Purpose and job role
To seek new DBSSAS, SSAS, Solo SSAS, FPT, SIPP and Actuarial business from the IFA and professional intermediary market. This will involve working within a regional and national sales team to achieve individual, regional and national business production targets ensuring adherence to regulatory requirements and Company governance standards.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Provide non-regulated advisory and consultancy services to clients.
- Work with clients’ other appointed professional advisers to determine the optimum solutions for the client.
- Keep abreast of personal production levels and remain focused on meeting business target levels throughout the year.
- Pro-actively seek new business, with an emphasis on closing sales in line with business goals and objectives.
- Conduct business to a satisfactory standard as governed by the procedures set down by Rowanmoor Executive Pensions Limited and as applicable, to the type of business undertaken.
- Apply technical expertise and the understanding of different organisational departments and functions.
- Sound awareness of HMRC and legislative practices and changes relating to all business products.
- Be familiar with all technical bulletins and abreast of changes affecting relevant business areas.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of industry products and services.
- Work in an organised manner ensuring optimum approach to time management and to meet deadlines.
To apply, please send a cover letter and copy of your CV to Tina Biffen at email@example.com. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Tina directly via email.