We are currently looking for a VAT Administrator to join our growing team. This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, competent individual with a high level of technical knowledge.
Would you like to be part of a team that provides industry leading, competent and technical customer service? Are you passionate about innovation and a focus on continuous improvement? Are you proactive and tenacious?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then our VAT Administrator role could be right for you.
Below you will find a short summary of the open position or you can download the full job specification PDF here.
In your role as VAT Administrator you will be part of a team that provides an industry leading, competent and technical customer service within the property function of our business. As a VAT Administrator, you will be responsible for collating and reviewing data for member VAT returns, as well as preparing the returns themselves. A key part of the role will involve liaising with HMRC, members, business partners and different parts of the business in relation to VAT returns and other reporting requirements.
Essential knowledge and experience
The following experience and knowledge are essential for this role:
- Achieved a minimum 2:1 degree
- Comparable experience in a financial services organisation and preferably experience in a book-keeping role and/or VAT accounting position
- High level of technical skills, in MS Excel and general ledger applications
- Knowledge of current VAT legislation, land and property, is highly desirable
- AAT or equivalent qualified/part qualified with a strong academic record or tax exam ATT qualified/part qualified is also highly desirable
Does this sound like the right opportunity for you?