We are currently looking for a Platform Customer Services Executive to join our expanding team. This is an exciting career opportunity for a self-motivated, customer focused individual with strong communication skills.
Do you have previous experience working in financial services, specifically in a customer service or administrative role? Are you looking to join an innovative, fast growing business? Would you like to be known as a subject matter expert, responsible for training and mentoring less experienced members of the team?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then our Platform Customer Services Executive role could be right for you.
Below you will find a short summary of the open position or you can download the full job specification PDF here.
You will be tasked with providing a support service to Financial Advisers and clients, delivering an industry leading level of customer service by continuously identifying innovative solutions to improve operational efficiency and customer experience. Key to success will be the need to put the customer at the centre of everything you do. You will need a keen eye for detail, a desire to have end-to-end ownership of customer requests and a focus on getting things right first time. You will also provide training and mentoring to less experienced colleagues by acting as a subject matter expert.
Essential knowledge and experience
The following experience and knowledge are essential for this role:
- Customer service/administration experience within financial services
- Excellent verbal and numeracy skills and ability to communicate in a confident, professional and sincere manner
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- Excellent organisational skills, the ability to multi-task and organise others
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to filter information and assess priorities
- Thrives on challenges and desires to constantly upgrade own knowledge
- A “can-do” attitude and a high degree of flexibility
Desirable qualifications and skills
It is desirable for you to also have:
- Wrap platform experience
- Wealth management experience
- Degree education
- Further professional qualifications, such as R04, J10, J11.
Does this sound like the right opportunity for you?
To apply, please send a cover letter and copy of your CV to Martyna Ryder at email@example.com. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Martyna directly via email.