RCL Consultancy, the fully independent, Chartered advisory arm of Embark Group, announces three new appointments, as it pushes forward with expansion plans.
Mark Cooper has joined as Head of Employee Benefits Consultancy from Brooks Macdonald. Mark has over thirty years’ industry experience, many within employee benefits consultancy. Mark’s role will be to lead the development and dynamic growth of RCL Consultancy’s employee benefits services.
Joining Mark’s team is Greg Broomer. Greg has nearly 25 years of experience in the pensions, health and wellbeing, and the flexible benefits industry and joins RCL Consultancy following a career with Johnson Fleming where he was a senior new business consultant.
The third recent hire at RCL Consultancy is Neil Mitchell. With over 25 years of financial services experience, Neil joined RCL Consultancy in November 2016 as a Consultant, to provide consultancy services to clients in London, the South East, East Anglia and the Home Counties.
RCL Consultancy is now part of the Embark Group. It holds Chartered Financial Planner status and is a whole of market advisory firm with national reach. It was previously known as Rowanmoor Consultancy Limited and was part of the Rowanmoor Group of Companies.
Neil Merryweather, Managing Director, RCL Consultancy, said: “We are delighted to welcome Mark, Neil and Greg to the business. We are undertaking a strategic growth programme during 2017 to cement our position as a leading full service financial advice consultancy and with these appointments we have made an excellent start.”
– END –
For further information, please contact:
03445 440 699
Head of Marketing
03445 440 667
Sally Walton / Alex Bayliss
020 7382 4740
About RCL Consultancy
- RCL Consultancy is an independent financial advisory company with national coverage and Chartered Financial Planner status. RCL Consultancy’s advisers are highly qualified with many years of experience in retirement and financial planning.
- RCL Consultancy has a nationwide presence, with Chartered Financial Planners located around the country.
- RCL Consultancy is part of the Embark Group, so has direct in-house access to specialist pensions technical, and actuarial support. Once part of the UK’s largest SSAS provider and bespoke SIPP operator Rowanmoor, its whole-of-market independent financial advisers are recognised as experts in the provision of consultancy services and retirement planning using SSASs, SIPPs and Family SIPPs.
- The RCL Consultancy website is www.rowanmoorconsultancy.co.uk
- RCL Consultancy is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Register number 185600).
About Embark Group
Embark Group is a full scale retirement solutions provider committed to acquiring, holding and developing for the long term, a range of financial services’ businesses in the UK and internationally. The company has considerable experience in developing businesses by providing access to the latest online technology and financial capital to help them grow.
The Group looks for businesses that possess the capacity for scaled growth; a proven presence in their chosen market segments; strong people with the right values, and, most importantly, that offer an opportunity for us to add value through digital delivery.
The Group is always seeking new opportunities and considers wholly-owned, minority interest and joint venture investments that can generate value independently or in tandem with other assets in our portfolio.
Businesses in Embark Group have been established in the retirement market for more than 30 years, and have a long history of working closely with intermediary distribution partners and high net worth clients. The Group‘s Board has extensive expertise across the pensions, insurance, banking and investment markets.
The Group is 100% privately owned and currently employs c.460 people across five businesses in six office locations. It has £8.1bn of assets under administration on behalf of over 70,000 clients.